Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Where Has the Time Gone?

Hello friends , I have been so out of sorts lately that I have not gotten on to post. I am kind of excited to say I am better. I made a list of items that needed to be done yesterday, and as of today I have completed three of the five, and expect to complete the last two tomorrow.
Today I did one of the things I have been putting off for a couple of years now. I can only say that I have been afraid , of what, I am not sure.  Today, I set up my Etsy shop. Now I didn't have the photos and descriptions ready to post , so no merchandise is for sale yet, but it is there and ready for inventory. I am also working on my policies , and as I am sure you can imagine things may change over time since this is my first time. I actually started the process about the same time I started this blog, but I had just lost my job and didn't have a debit card or credit card to use. One of these is required to open a shop. Anyway the name of my shop is Little Star Quilts, I wonder where that name came from.
So, on to the things I have been working on while I was not posting over the last weeks or so. I made the cutest post card, I have not taken a picture of it yet, but will. I also finished another of the snap sac quilts. I hope I haven't told you about that one, but if I have you will love seeing it when I get picture of it on too. I think the Lizard quilt will be gone by this time next week, well sooner actually. I will be meeting with the owner on Mon. to let her have it. I am sorry it will be after the cold has left the central Texas area, but he will have it for many years to come, so he will have plenty of time to enjoy it.
My daughter is working hard on her album and it is coming together nicely. She had another person in the class helping her out in the recording studio a couple of weeks ago. He asked if she planned to lay down a drum track. When she said 'I don't know a drummer", he told her he had a friend that was a drummer and he needed to add some recording to his resume. This week, they went into the studio and laid down the drum track. It went very well for her, and he is very excited to have his name on her album cover.
Well, I have work to do and I will be back soon with more quilty stuff for you to enjoy. So take care and have a quilty week.
Tennye

No comments: