Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Post

Just hanging out waiting for lunch to get done and checking out some blogs I read when I have time. I am getting inspired to get into the sewing room on this cool Sun. afternoon and make some blocks I have wanted to make. One of the ladies on one of the Yahoo groups I am on lost her home to fire a couple of weeks ago and we are all making blocks for her and one of the girls is going to turn it into a quilt. I was still thinking how I might be able to help her when someone else started the requests for blocks. I wonder why I am always behind. I think that in the last few months of the year I will make it my goal to no longer be or feel like I could do more. Instead i will do more.
I signed up for the craft show I went to yesterday. I think they could use some more home crafted things , however I talked to  one of the ladies and she was saying that the traffic to the show was slow and it might not be a good one to get into.  We'll see what comes of it.
Then there are the Sarah's Wedding Quilt blocks I said would be starting this month. I sew on Sunday, but I try to make it a habit not to work on any project that is for pay. I need to be able to get back into the sewing room and until this hand quilting project is done I can't. I lost a day on Fri. because I just didn't think it would be a good idea to take it to the hospital I did however get some of my small craft items done while I waited. I will make pictures of them soon and show you what I am still working on.
Well, gonna go steam the green beans and finish lunch. You be sure to have a quilty day.
Tennye

No comments: