Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Oh My, Busy

 Well, maybe you all remember last year, I was working on a hand quilting project of an antique thirties quilt. I have had some problems with it, but have finally gotten things on the right track again. I hated that it was on the back burner for so long, but there have been all these things I have allowed to get in my way. I hate that I am that way, and I am glad to say I am working on overcoming that.
  well, I am not going to take much of your time today as it is  the day before Easter and I am sure many of you are busy getting eggs and baskets ready for the day tomorrow. I am not sure if my girls are planning on baskets this year or not. I am not sure, but we have not planned for it so I hope not. Not to worry I will have it ready for them if I need to. Looks like the girls are planning to dye eggs even if they don't get a basket. They usually invite some friends over for this, so who knows how many will be here. Hahaha
Our older daughter is playing for worship services on Sun. so we are all going together, then we are headed out to the ranch to have lunch with the family. My aunt and uncle have the whole family out there for most holidays and we all look forward to it.
Have a wonderful quilty Easter and I will talk to you next week.
Tennye

1 comment:

BJ in TX said...

Have a super nice Easter!