Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

A New Day

  Well I finally got the last post to publish, but it took me 3 weeks and I had to delete all the pictures. I got the app updated today so I'll see if it lets me publish with picture now. 
  I'm just writing a short post today as a test for adding pictures. Since my other post took so long to be published.this is the latest in my UFO efforts. I have had it played out for a few weeks. I made some changes the other day and I like where it's at. I'll start sewing it next time I have a day or two to work.
  I had a cold over the weekend and today I'm starting to feel better. I read two books and started the third one. I probably should have just watched TV, my head hurt so bad, but you know how that is 240 stations and nothing I care to see. My kids pay for us to have Hulu and the cell provider gave us Netflix, I have Amazon Prime too but I didn't find a thing that was better than a book.
   Ok lets see if this works, if it does I'll try to be back more often. Y'all have a very quilty day. Tennye

No comments: