Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New week

Hello to all of you. I wish I had something good to say, I have been doing ,since we last visited. I had a wonderful weekend with my Aunt and Uncle and cousins, then we came home very early Mon. morning. I cleaned up the kitchen after a nap and lunch, then I got busy working on the quilt I need to get finished. I had taken a break and planned to get on line and post here and check email... You know the things we end up doing on line. I got a call from my mom, she was in tears. My dad had been having, more trouble ,than usual breathing all day. He  was telling her he was probably gonna die and it was just fine with him. I closed up stuff on the computer and the house and went over there as soon as I could. I talked him into letting me take him to the hospital emergency room. All of this happened about 3:30 or so, and we got to the hospital about 4:30 PM. About 8 they told us they were going to keep him and it would be about an hour before they got him a room ready. He got into the room at just about 10. We stayed with him until he was all settled in and they had his vitals and such. Then I took mother home and I came home. I was so happy that my wonderful husband had a nice hot bath ready for me.
Today has been much better and my daddy is feeling better, although they are keeping him for at least another day. I tried all morning to finish up that quilt though and I spent so much time on the phone I could not get it done. All I really needed to finish it was about an hour. Try as I might I never had even 30 min. I will get back to it tomorrow before we go the the hospital.
While I was at my Aunts I saw some painted plates on the wall that my other Aunt painted for her. I had told you how grateful I was for the creativeness of my aunt so I took pictures of them to show you.
I took these pictures with lights on after dark, I didn't think they would come out at all and they kind of look interesting in the dark. I have lots of things in my house that she has painted for me. I learned to paint from her, however I found that fabric was my true passion. I love to manipulate the fabric more than I do the paints.
So until I have a chance to talk to you again, Have a very quilty week.
Tennye

No comments: