Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Out and about and still Thankful

Well, I am visiting my Aunt and Uncle and all of her children live up here too, so I will see all of them as well. It has turned out to be a lovely cool day and the sun is shining. My hubby and I have been married for 29 years today, and even though I said in a general way I was thankful for my family, I am so gratreful to have met this man and had him in my life for about 35 years now. Yes, some days I think killing him is a better idea than living with him any longer, but what wife or husband doen't feel that way once in a while. LOL He is a wonderful man and has taken good care of me and our children over the years. I could not have found a better man to love if I had looked the world over. So I am thankful for my husband Charlie. I have coffee in bed and breakfast almost everyday that he makes.He only leaves me to fix my own breakfast when he has a job early. He has a fix it business that he works in the mornings and on weekends, and he is a full time employee of a major corp. as well. He had a son when we married and we had three lovely daughters, and then, my daughter that I put up for adoption, found us in 2005. Now we have five children and they are all loved by both of us. We also have two beautiful grand daughters .
So I hope you have a wonderful spouse too. Have a quilty weekend and I will be back on Mon.
Tennye

1 comment:

Micki said...

My Joe is my soulmate, so I lucked out too. He is always there for me, and I am for him too. I love the custom your husband has for giving you breakfast in bed. How lovely!
Micki