Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

As Promised

  Well, as those of you who have been reading my blog for a while know I started out the year trying to do a better job of being consistent. You will also know I have not been doing a very good job of it the last month or so. I apologize for that, as I have been out of town and then when I finally got home for good, I got sick. At first I thought it was just a summer cold and not a big deal. Well, as colds go (virus) I guess it wasn't, but looking back I was sicker than I thought. I am feeling so much better now, but still having some coughing. Just wish the energy would come back as quick as the feeling better does. LOL 
  I have tried to work most of the time I was sick, and I told you all the other day that I would post some pictures of the quilt I am working on. I have the slacks legs from my friends husband, and I am trying to make two quilts from them for his grandchildren. This is the first one, and I am most likely going to use the same pattern for the next one, just doing a reverse of light and dark for that one. I will post a picture of that one when I get that far, as well as some of this one when it is complete.
Some of these are blurred, and I am not sure why. My camera is doing that with lots of pictures. My daughter used it the other day and it did the same thing for her. I think there may have been a setting changed when she used it before that. I hate to admit it, but my camera is a little more complicated than my last one was. I need to spend more time learning how to use it, but just haven't done it.


Well, for today I am off to the sewing room to see if I can get more done. So until the next time I get a chance to write,yall have a quilty week.
Tennye

1 comment:

Linda said...

The quilt is looking gorgeous! I love how contemporary it looks.
I'm glad you're feeling better.