Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

Now for what is next.

Well, I have made my list of UFO's and I have put all my craft projects in a box as well. I am surprised to say that the UFO box is way bigger than the craft box. As a matter of fact the UFO's don't even fit into the box I purchased for them. I have my worked cut out for me this year and I have the other things I need to make for being able to have an income.
I am not getting as good a start on this year as I had wanted to. I worry about it, and find myself so over whelmed with the thought of what I need to do that I just sit and do nothing. I hate myself for it and I don't know what to do not to feel so over whelmed. I believe what the scripture says that I need to think on those things that are good and pure and right. So I am going to start with one thing, and forget that there are any other things that need to be done. Then I will see the next one and when that one is completed I will look at the next one. I think that is the only way to change what is going on in my head right now. I will write more and I will show my progress.
Have a great quilting week.
Tennye

No comments: