Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

He is Here

  Well, it has been a long , short week. Our little man got here at 12:27 AM Tue Dec. 13, 2011. We are so proud of him and he is so adorable. He had  some trouble with his breathing and they put him in the hospital for observation and to give him some liquids and antibiotics. We had to visit him only one or two at a time, and my daughter had to take her sister in. I was not able to take her with me. Today they did another x-ray and ran some tests again. He is better now and they released him. We got home about 3:30 this afternoon, and now we are all learning to have a baby. Because of his being sick they put off his circumcision until today and he is not happy when he gets his diaper changed. We are all learning when he needs to eat and how much. Sadly he has gotten used to the bottle and falls asleep when he nurses, and then wants more in a short time.
  I will be here for a while and I will add pictures as I go. I obviously won't be doing much quilting here. So until I am back yall have a very quilty weekend.
Tennye

1 comment:

BJ in TX said...

Congratulations to all! This will definitely be a special Christmas! Have a safe journey home.