Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

Bucket List of Quilting

  I was just reading another blog and she posted her quilting bucket list. She asked others to post theirs, and I got to thinking about it. I do have one, I just don't know if I have it in a numerical order. I surely don't have it written down, so rather than leave it on her blog I will place it here. If I post a bucket list I will be able to find it later when I have time that is not being used up with trying to make income. I have faith that time will come, I just have to be patient and consistent.
1.Dresden Plate ( I have one started, and thought I had a picture, but I can't find it)
2. Double Wedding Ring ( yes I am a traditional block gal, mostly)
3 Write the class I started on quilt as you go.
4. Design a block of the month quilt.
5. Design a mystery quilt
6. Christmas Quilt ( it is cut out, has been for 6 or 7 years)
7. Quilt for each of my kids and their spouses. ( 4 out of 8 made)
8. Finish a quilt for my own bed ( hubby wants a double wedding ring)
9. Quilt for each of my grand children ( 2 out of 4 made)
   Let me note the photo is from a google search and I do not know who the maker is, her/his  name was not listed.
  This list could go on for a page or more, but I will stop with these, and revisit it some time in the future.
Until I see you next have a very quilty week.
Tennye

No comments: