Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Today as it is.

Well, I have had one of those days, you know the kind where you start out with the intention of doing a full day of work. You are ready to hit the sewing room bright and early. THEN it happens.... the phone rings, and you have to run an errand for hubby. You get home and realize you need to go do an errand you promised the kids you would do for them last night. So off you go to do that and while you are out you remember that new store is open and you really want to check it out. After all it is Christmas and you are no where near done with it. So you stop in and check it out. Back home and you need to start your day although you are late you still have hopes of it being a good work day. You look up at the clock and wow it is time to make lunch. Lunch is made you cleaned the kitchen and your ready to get busy, but go check email first. I had so many emails that when I finally got it all done it was 4 in the afternoon and I was frustrated. So did I got to the sewing room and get some work done???? No, I just gave up and played cards. Went out with my daughter for supper tonight, and when I got home, I sat down and watched a Christmas movie. Ahhhh such is life, you just have to take each day as it comes and if it doesn't turn out as you expect, well It's gonna be okay there is another day tomorrow.
Have a quilty day and I will be back soon.
Tennye

No comments: