Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Things I Read

Hello to all, I have been reading some things today in order to stay up to date on the things that I need to know so I can be a good teacher. I found a file I had saved on color and one on thread. I think that as I go on to study I will have some thing to report. I know that just makes everyone happy. LOL
I did find some great ideas for the gifts class I am working. I have a real problem with hanging on to my mp3 player in the gym and I am making a pattern for a holder that I won't hate to use at the gym and can still do all the thing I need to do. I also have some great ideas for other things I know everyone can use, coasters, tissue holders for purse or car. Little gifties to make for the people we love during the holiday's. I know I am glad to be coming up with some really good gifts for my family and friends. I will share my ideas when they are made.
Tennye

No comments: