Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Amazing Things

Well, I was looking at a gallery for a quilt site that I belong to the other day and there was a album of quilts from the students and in that album I found some quilts that were called My first quilt and, guess what, they were the same pattern I teach when I teach a beginner. The same pattern I have at the beginning of this blog when I was teaching quilt making. I was surprised by that, not that I have the patent on that pattern heaven knows it is a common one and has been around for a long time maybe even centuries. I was just surprised that I am not the only one who uses it to teach beginning quilting. I guess great minds think alike. LOL
I am so excited about the Yellow Rose I want to post pictures, but I have to wait until I have mailed it so that it will be a surprise for the one who is getting it, in case she has done like I did and checked out the blogs of those who are in the exchange. Well, I need to go to the post office and I really wanted to send a birthday block when I go so I need to get back to work.
Tennye

No comments: