Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It is Raining

Well, I have been out of town for the weekend and then getting caught up on stuff and going out to the new store to help cut fat quarters and get some stuff for the BOM I will be making and teaching. I also got some fabric for the beginning quilting class sample, so I will be busy for the next few weeks getting stuff ready and going out to be there if anyone wants a class. I am also still working on the mans clothes quilts so that will be on going.
I am pretty excited about a new book that we got in called " Not Your Grandmother's Log Cabin" by Sara Nephew & Marci Baker. I got fabric to make one of their wall hangings for the shop and I may end up paying her for this one to bring home after she has had it hanging for a while. I do love the quilts in this book.
Not getting my class written I have been so busy at the machine I seem to not find time at the computer for much more than a quick blog post or twitter and check email. I need to take the time and get that one completed, but it means making a few blocks because I forgot to take pictures while I was making the quilt. I suppose I had better get busy that stuff won't make it self and I want to be making it more than I want to wash dishes and clothes. I have some pictures to share but will have to add them next time I don't have my camera with me today.
We are getting some much needed rain today and I hope it will cool things off a little.
Tennye

No comments: