Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Class Requested


Well, I have been asked to turn my black and white quilt into a class. It seems that several people are asking for more information on the quilt as you go method that I have used on this quilt and on many others too. I love so many of the parts of the quilting process and yet the reality that it takes so long to complete a quilt for me. I keep wondering if I am slow because I lose focus or because there is something wrong with me. I love to hear about those of you who can start and finish a quilt in a week. Even when I give it my best I don't seem to be able to complete one in a month. What is it that I am doing wrong? I think it is more of a focus issue than that I am really doing something wrong.
Well, on another issue I have the wall hanging almost complete it has to be quilted and then it will go in the mail. I am sorry it will be so close to the due date that means the lovely lady waiting for it will have to wait longer but such is life. I am also working on the plan for the next birthday block to be put in the mail before the 20th. Looking at blocks and deciding tonight which block I will make. I am using this exchange as a way of challenging myself so it will need to be something I don't think I can do. I will post photos as soon as the things are in the mail.
God Bless your day.
Tennye

No comments: