Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Little of This and That

  Well, I got up this morning with yuk in my throat, and I have been sick too often lately so I got up and took something right away. Well, I have had to take it again and I hate to say it, but I am feeling pessimistic about the prospects of not getting sick. I am trying to think positive, but the throat is starting to hurt. Yuk!!!
  I have started a new project and I am conflicted as to how I will proceed. I am using a pattern, but cutting the fabric at 37 1/2 inches across left a nice piece of the fabric on the ends. Maybe I can make to original pattern and then use those lovely shorter pieces and make my own addition to the piece so it is larger than it is supposed to be. I am still thinking about it. This is for my 17 year old granddaughter and I am unsure if she would like a wall hanging or prefer it be something she can put on her bed. I will continue to think about it. I have a little job for a friend hemming some pants so I will do that tomorrow and then get back to the quilt.
  When that quilt is finished I have a friend from high school who is interested in having me make a quilt for her. She posted a picture of one on face book and asked me how hard it would be to make. It is not a hard quilt, even though I have not made it before, I have wanted to. It is the puzzle piece quilt. At least that is what I call it, the blocks are simple squares, with interconnecting puzzle nubs.
  I love it that some of you are so faithful to comment on my blog posts, so please keep it up. I have book club tonight so I will go have a bite to eat before I go. Until next time yall have a very quilty week.
Tennye

1 comment:

BJ in TX said...

Where are you???? How is the quilt coming along? Would love to see pics! Hope you're well.