Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Sunday

  Well the day started out dreary and misty, but has turned sunny and bright. My son is here to get as new tattoo. His sisters old bosses son is his tattoo artist and he comes here for them. He was supposed to be here a couple of weeks ago and got sick. So he made his plan to be here this weekend too. Then he had to work yesterday, so he came in last night about midnight. One of my girls and I stayed up until he got here and visited with him for a while. Just enough time to let him decompress from his long drive. Then he slept almost as late as the rest of us. We had a good breakfast together, then he went off for his appointment.
   I have started a new wall quilt for my granddaughter. Her birthday was in Dec.and I told her I would be late getting her gift made. She is such a good girl and understands that life has been a mess the last few months. I love what it is looking like so far, but I took the pictures with my phone and I have not learned to send them to the computer yet. I bought the pattern and then the store where I got it was having to go out of business and I got two others for 40% off. I will make all of them eventually, and had thought of making her a large quilt with all of them. I only have three though and I am not sure how I will put them together if I do. I guess I could use one of the scenes twice, to make it square. I could even make it rectangular by adding some sashing or pieced boards.  I have thought about this a lot, and I don't have any commissions right now so maybe I should just do that. However I did have a friend ask me if I might make her a quilt. I found the pattern for it and I will message her about it.
  Well, sorry no pictures this time. Until next time yall have a very quilty week.
Tennye

No comments: