Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Made some cut things

  I have made some really cute things this week and I took pictures, but they are for a swap so I won't post them until I am pretty sure she has gotten them. The thing is making them has gotten me back into the swing of things. I have a ton more ideas, but obviously they won't be going to this swap. LOL I will spend some time crawling around on the floor later getting three quilts pin basted so I can quilt the next two days, or three.  The baby quilt I showed you last month needs to go to them NOW, since the baby got here yesterday. I doubt we will be driving there this weekend, but the girls are both off for a few days next week and might decide to go see the new baby on one of those days.
  This is a busy time of year for birthdays in our family. My husband was on the 22nd, a daughter on the 27th, the next daughter Oct. 4, father in law the 3rd, and mother the 6. Then got a granddaughter on the 9th, of Oct. That is why the girls are off next week, to celebrate her birthday.  I missed my cousins BD, yesterday so I need to tell him how sorry I am about that. I hate it when I forget someones birthday and I am bad about it. Back in the day when I was single and had myself organized, I never missed any ones birthday. After marriage and children , I got lost in there. I am no longer organized and I have trouble remembering what day it is sometimes let alone a birthday. I never thought that would happen to me, and I, like so many others, who feel this way wonder what happened.
  Well, I have missed adding photos and hope to have some to post again soon. Until next time yall have a very quilty week.
Tennye

1 comment:

FeltByRae said...

Post, post, post - I got them!! That is if it my swap parcel you mean!

I so love what you have given me... I feel wonderfully spoilt and like a child at Christmas, and that you did all of this with all your family celebrations too

All my friends have been shown my goodies and as soon as my exams are done the rest of blogworld will get to see my lovely gifts too, thank you so much

Rx