Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Preview of the Week

Tomorrow I begin the last of my summer quilt camps. I am so surprised that it has all gone so quickly. When I started making the samples and planing the classes I thought wow this will be a long summer, but instead it has flown by and will end this week. I am currently planning the fall classes and hoping to get a better group of sewing kids for the fall than I have had in the past. I am also starting some thing for the blog that I need to get further under way before  I announce them. I hope you will enjoy it, as I am having so much fun getting it ready to show you.

I am trying to be consistent in working on my crafts as well for the Nov. show which sounds like a long time off in Aug. but truly is just around the corner. I have less than four months to make enough stuff to sell and help me pay my bills for the year. I will start offering things on etsy as well when I feel like I have enough for the show.
I have a return customer coming in tomorrow for a one on one class with me. She got her sewing machine at the beginning of summer and took the first summer camp. Now she is ready to learn some new things, like putting in a zipper and sewing on a button. I have some cute little bags that she can make to learn how to do those specific thing.
Well I have not used the computer in two days so I guess I should go check my email. i took a tech. fast yesterday, by not using any technology all day. I did have to answer the phone once but it was not a cell phone just the house phone. It was good to just read and relax, with no noise and no TV.
Have a quilty week, and I will talk to you soon.
Tennye

No comments: