Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Computer Troubles

I tried to update several times last week and every time I tried my computer would lock up and I could not do anything. So today I am giving it a try. I don't have the pictures to use to tell you the things I wanted to. So I would like to just say I am busy working on some new things for the craft show. I made some red chenille and did red high heels for ornaments. I love them and so far everyone else who has seen them do too. I am also preparing some wall hangings and table runners to sell and to also use for the craft show. I have had an unusual opportunity come up, the lady who took my place teaching quilt classes at the store has become ill. Therefore , they have a need for a quilt teacher and I would like to do it. So that is what I am doing. I am also working on getting some inventory so I can get my Etsy shop going.
Well, we are having company for dinner tonight so I need to go sweep and mop the kitchen floor. Have a quilty weekend and I will try to get back on this week.
Tennye

2 comments:

QuiltSue said...

Have fun with the teaching.

Tennye said...

Thanks Sue I will, I do love to teach and pass on sewing and quilting, to another generation.