Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I have been sitting in my bed most of the day watching movies on TV, and looking around at other blogs that I read regularly and some I have never seen before. I spent a good bit of time checking out the different blogs that are doing the Christmas quilt along. Things are going very nicely for them, as they quilt along together, and post the pictures of their progress. I am doing some quilting for Christmas myself on a regular basis, however did not choose to join the group. I have so many things going on that I didn't think I could meet with them on a regular basis. I am happy for each of them and the progress they are making.
I don't have any pictures to post today, but thought I would take a min. to say well done to any of them that might stop by and visit my blog.
Those of you who are regulars, I will be taking a vacation this week, and I may not have a chance to write. Then when I get home I will be hitting it hard to get the last of my craft show things made, and ready to put out for sale. I will most likely take some of them with me that are the finishing things, I have to do by hand. So until I get to write again, yall have a quilty time,
Tennye

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

Have a wonderful holiday.