Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Why Is It???

Why is it that every time I plan to post something specific and I mention it in a post it seems that life gets in the way and I take way too long to get it done. I have so many things going right now that I am behind again. I should get caught up with the sewing today and then maybe tomorrow I can get back to the things I want to do. LOL I know selfish of me I guess but I want to make this work and I can't if I am always doing things for someone else. Such is life.

Thanks for comments about the cradle, I know that the girl we made it for will cherish it and pass it on to her children when the time comes. Like someone said mine has been used for the three girls I had after I got it. I know at least one of them if not all of them will want to use it for there own children when the time comes.
Well, have a very quilty day and I will be back as soon as I can.
Tennye

No comments: