Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Good Day for Writing

I hope you are having a good day today. I took my machine with me to a class yesterday and wouldn't you know the needle came out while I was embroidering and it fell into the bobbin case broke and shot back up through the feed dogs and logged there. I left it for the tech. to look at and take out. I was not in the mood to break it. LOL He had a back log of nine machines and wouldn't you know it he is sick so he never got to my machine at all. So today is a good day to write. I am working on two classes and a book I really need to spend more time writing any way but I would rather quilt or sew most of the time.
What is your favorite part of the process is a question I get all the time, and I am sure you do to if you do this where other people are. I have to say all of it is, that is why I have such a hard time getting things finished. My mind is so far ahead of me making new things and creating new ideas that I have a hard time keeping up. That is why I finally decided that I had to learn to machine quilt. I just couldn't find enough time to do it all by hand. Then after I got started I realized no one out there is writing any books for the home machine quilter. They are all writing to the long arm quilters. There are thousands of us who don't choose to invest that much money in the machine but still want to make the quilts to completion. That is where I come in. If you agree with me please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you. Have a quilty day and I hope to talk to you soon.
Tennye

No comments: