Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Living Learning

Well, as I may have said before I am writing a class on a quilt that I recently designed. I turned it in to the web teacher who is over me, she gave me her critique yesterday. Apparently I use and too often, I also don't give enough detail in my description's. There is also some spelling issues that I forgot to use spell check on. Needless to say I will be doing some re writing and having someone do some editing for me. I felt good about my ability to write, and now I have to re-evaluate myself.
Trapunto is such an exciting new method to learn when you have never done it and I need to make it interesting and fun for my students. I am distracted, I will write later.
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your post about wanting to get more people to visit your Blog, from the Learn to Blog which was set up by Chris. I suggest you go here http://quiltinggallery.com/quilting-bloggers/ you can register your Blog and many many quilts around the world will see it and visit. You can also download the link and add a widget to your Blog. Hope this helps.