Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

What I should be doing!!!

Well, I should be working on writing my next class and then getting things ready for the one after that. I did do some work today on making sure I know what I am doing on the computer. It is good to know that I am able to do what I am doing. I got to see several of my cousins today since it is the Easter holiday today. I had one of them show me how to add my pictures to my work. I figured out that I knew how to, I just didn't realize that I did. I have written many classes, and it has been an experience to learn how to teach others what you know. Every one does not learn the same way so you can't teach them all the same. I would never have thought I would be the one teaching. What is your dream? Are you reaching for it? I truly hope you are.

No comments: