Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Fourth Of July!!!!!

Well, I have been out , just out lately, and I have missed being here. I have big plans for the future and I am anxious to share them with you all, but will wait until I have the time to give it . I am about ready to go to bed now , but wanted to say I hope those of you in the US had a wonderful holiday weekend. We have friends with a lake house and they have been asking us to come for the weekend of the fourth for several years. We decided to give it a shot this year and go for the day. We had a wonderful time and we got to swim and go boating and share good food and drinks with great people. Then they invited us to go with them to the baseball game for the evening and see the fireworks. We did and it was wonderful. I love to watch baseball in person and hate to watch it on TV, so this was a treat for me. My husband has not been to a semi major league game since before I was born. He had fun, and was amazed at the things I know about the game. I find that funny because when I was single I made it a point to learn about sports so I would not be a sports widow. LOL I married a man who as far as I knew for the first 15 years of our marriage did not like any sport at all. Then he discovered that I have been to the local race track every Fri night in the summer when I was a child. He loves racing and just never said anything because I never did. Now we go to the races when we can and watch football as often as we find one on to watch. Now I guess we will maybe go see a baseball game once in a while too. Things do change don't they.
Well, I have camp this week and we will be making a dress for the girls to wear to something nice. I hope this group has some experience so it goes well for them. The dress we are making looks hard but really is not. I am posting some photos of the camp projects I have done and will be doing this summer.
Have a quilty week and I will share my excitement next time.
this was the first camp class.
Class number two.
This weeks pattern.
Tennye

No comments: