Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

I am back

Well, I didn't give up on my blog I have just been so busy and had so much to do that I have not had the time to get started with the things I want to do here. For that reason I just kind of did the whole fall back thing and didn't get on at all. Others tell me I am what they call a lazy perfectionist. Meaning that if I can't do it right I just avoid doing it at all and that is kind of what I did here. I have so many things I want to do and I seem to get bogged down in doing them .
I have started the Christmas items for my craft show in Nov. and hope to find a couple of other show if I can get enough made. I have the cutest tree ornaments, and snowman and tree pins. I have made the proto types and will photo them and show you what they look like when i get them finished. I still need to figure out how to do the finish work on the pins and how to hang the ornaments. I will get back on more often and start the things I have been promising.
Have a quilty weekend.
Tennye

No comments: