Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Work done

I have worked today on the class I am writing and it is 2/3 complete in the quilting and piecing. You see the class is a piece as you go and that is what I am doing. It is looking very cute and I am kind of happy with it. I have not got as much of the writing done as I wanted to. The thing is I have so much to do before I leave for the trip next Tue. night. I want to have both of the granddaughters quilts quilted and the class quilt complete and the two throws edges finished too. I also gave a bag away last week that I had made for my granddaughters friend, so I have to remake it. I also know that I have promised you all I would get the tutorial done for the paper piecing. I hate to admit that I may not get that done before I leave on my vacation. I am very sorry to have gotten so close to putting in on here and it didn't work. I hope to get more organized when I return and if that happens I will post much more often and it will have much more content. Maybe we can make a quilt.
Have a quilty time.
Tennye

1 comment:

Micki said...

You sound so busy, but I am sure that the class will be wonderful!
Micki