Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Good to Be Home

  Well, I got home a week ago yesterday, and I was glad to be home, but from dehydration and lots more walking than I am used to, my legs and feet were swollen. It was much dryer in Nevada than it is here in Central Texas, and even though I thought I was drinking enough liquid the swelling is proof I was not. Well, that and the chapped lips, and sand paper feeling on my hands. hahaha Really !
  Our middle daughter went out of town on Sat. for a wedding shower, and the older one decided to have a party. Hubby's trucks clutch went out Sat. morning, and we had to have it towed. Luckily my dad is not driving his truck any more so we borrowed it, until we could get his fixed. Sun. my mom called me and explained that daddy was pretty sure he was going to die and didn't want to die at home. We talked about it and decided we would do what he wanted us to. She hung up and later in the day she called and they had called ems to come to the house. They took him to the hospital and in a very short time after we got there he was already breathing better. He started losing the liquid he had built up in his whole body. He is still there, and with mother having broken ribs, I am driving her where ever she needs to go. Oh, did I forget to tell you I had a great little craft show. I made back my table fee, and I made more than that. I did not sell, most of my stuff, but did sell almost all of the new little things I made out of the college items. I am glad I listened to my daughter and made them. I took pictures, but I couldn't find my camera so I used my cell phone. Now, I can't seem to remember how to add them to a post. I will figure it out I am sure, and when I do I will put them on here. I made the cute boots, that I made before, and some bags, of various different styles. This was the most fun I have had at a craft show and I felt so good that I sold so many things. Too bad my daughter hadn't been telling me what to make and sell before now. LOL
  Well, I off to get busy, I have two queen size quilts due before I leave for the trip to be with my daughter when the baby is to be born. I have way more than that to do, but first things first. So until I have a few minutes to write a more positive post I hope yall, have a very quilty week.
Tennye

No comments: