Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Holiday Weekend

I hope those of you in the US had a wonderful Memorial day holiday weekend. This is traditionally considered the first weekend of the summer. My family usually has a bar-b-que and watch movies all weekend. This weekend we were invited to friends and our girls all went to visit some of my cousins. We planned a BBQ and invited my parents. We did a different menu than usual and had chicken and rice instead of potatoes. I am glad we only invited my parents as I got sick that morning about 3 and have not gotten over it yet. Needless to say we missed the party at our friends that evening. I will be glad when this mess goes away too, my stomach is a mess.
I haven't gotten back to the sewing room and I am having withdraws. I miss sewing and I have way too much to do not to be there. So for me, yall get into yours and do something quilty this week. I will be back as soon as I can feel better. 
Tennye

1 comment:

Micki said...

Get well soon and hope you are back to your sewing!
Micki