Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas To All

Well, I have had a wonderful day with my family and gotten some completely amazing gifts. The weather has been cool and clear and wonderful and all except one of my children came home. Sorry we missed the oldest daughter and her family, but maybe some day we will get to have them all here for Christmas too.
I do hope all of you have enjoyed your day as well.
I have a final day of quilting to finish the quilts and I will add photos of them when I get the last one done. I truly tried to get them all finished but at about 4 yesterday I finally gave up and admitted it would not happen until the day after Christmas. So I will talk to you all soon.
Have a lovely quilty Christmas.
Tennye

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Belated happy Christmas. So pleased you had a lovely day with Family. We did too, with just one son and his family not here. And it was not too hot a day.
Marilyn