Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Such Is Life

Oh, my what things that take me away from what I need to do. I have had some rough stuff the last two weeks. MY sweet husband had a Heat Stroke last week and ended up needing me to pick him up from work and take him to the Dr. Needless to say that took most of my day and I got nothing done. I am happy to say he is actually doing what the Dr. told him to do which is out of character for him. I had to fight being angry with him because this is about the third time he has had one of these in less than three years. I guess he is just a man as a friend of mine has told me, and I should forgive him. So I have.
Then before the week was over my daughter had a bout of high blood pressure and then a sudden drop. She went to the Dr. about it and he became very concerned that she might have a tumor on her adrenal gland. You see she is only 26 and it is not only unusual for someone her age to have high blood pressure it is also unusual for that same person to be on medication to control the high blood pressure and it not work. She has all the symptoms of the the tumor. She had to collect urine for 24 hours and then turn it in for a test. All seemed to be okay and then Monday she was sent home from work with high blood pressure, which after she got home took a very sudden and hard fall. So we spent the remainder of the day off the have a sonogram and chest x-ray as well as a visit to the Dr.s office. We still are waiting for the results of the tests to find out what is wrong.
With all of this in my mind and on my heart I find working hard to do and sleeping also eluded me for several days. I have still spent the time I needed to working but for what ever reason I have not accomplished what I should have in that same amount of time. Hey, I got new birthday blocks though so I am going to post them today. Have a good day of quilting even if the times are tough.




1 comment:

Carol said...

I hope things work out well for your daughter. Tough situation.