Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday Quilt Show

Well , I am going to add some other photos today that are from a BOM that I started and never finished. I have found so many of them in the last few weeks that I am getting kind of excited about getting them made. I have committed to completing projects that are already started. I chose to work on the ones that are closest to completion first. I have the ones that are tops and ready to quilt and then we have the ones that are a few blocks from completion. Then I also am still trying to come up with ideas for things I can sell and create an income to replace my income from the job I am no longer working at. So I have a couple of bags that so many of my girls friends have fallen in love with and want me to make for sale. So enjoy the pictures and I am going to a town close by to see the quilt show they have today.
Sorry that some of them are sideways, I am still trying to figure out how to make that not happen.
Tennye




No comments: