Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Busy Day

  Well, the insurance adjuster came by today and took pictures and looked at mothers house. I am sending him the photos I posted here this week too. Then mother and I went out to run errands. I didn't sleep very well last night so I was too tired to do any thing when I got home. I have so many emails and little paper work things I should do and I just took a half hour to lay down. I didn't fall asleep, but it was enough to refresh me for the paper ( computer) work I needed to get done.
  Planning a family reunion seem to have been left in my care. I have help in another state, but I have been made the point person. I will learn not to volunteer to help next time. I thought I was going to help and I am not sure how it went from I will help to so glad you are planning the reunion this year. The hard part is done, and now my cousin who is helping me has the information to post on both face book and emails. I have to admit I would rather be the one finding a location and making the arrangements than doing the emails and postings.
  Now that the reunion is on track I am hoping to get back into the sewing room and do some real sewing. The last few days that I have been able to get in the sewing room, all I got done was hemming the jeans hubby and I have recently purchased. Not sure why we have had to hem hubby's, he is getting a shorter length than he has in the past and they are longer on him than the length he used to buy. I am not a tall woman but seem to have long legs compared to the normal. So I buy tall pants, and hem them. Well, I want to get the quilt for granddaughter done and finish an embroidery job I have had on the back burner.
Okay well I have rambled for too long, and I am going to get back to the things I need to get done. Until next time yall have a very quilty weekend.
Tennye

No comments: