Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

I am Back I Think!!

  Well, I have been gone for so long and just stopped in for short little spurts, so I am not sure what I have said and what I have not said. LOL I have slept since then if you know what I mean. I have some great pictures and my girls have some great ones too. I just don't know where they are. I have some on the phone, some on the camera and some in the drop box. The girls do as children will do and tell me oh, mom I have those and you can have them any time you want them and then when I say" ok now would be good for me"they say sure. Then that is as far as it goes. The oldest has a share option on her drop box with me, so maybe I can get some from there. I will add soon, I promise.
   I finished the lovely quilt for my daughter and sent it right off to her for her birthday, then I quickly finished a raggy quilt for my grandson so they could take it home while they were here. However, her suitcase was too full and it is still here in his suitcase which we had to keep. LOL Such a tale that one. She mailed the baby's suitcase here so she wouldn't have to pay the 75$ the airlines wanted for her to bring it along. Well, we had things for her and added them to the box to mail them home. Same size box, much heavier, 3x the price for mailing it home. She decided not to mail it, but leave it here and let us bring it to her when we visit her in Dec. Then with the job loss I am not sure if we will be able to make that trip.Either way we will make sure they get all the stuff back. Maybe not all in one box and at one time, but back never the less. LOL
   Well, I have to go for now it seems with hubby here more often he wants my attention when I am busy and now is one of those times. So I am off for now and will get on those pictures later today. So until I have a min. I am wishing all of you a very quilty day.
Tennye

No comments: