Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

MIA again

  So sorry to have been MIA for so long. As I told you, my daughter and her baby came for a visit, we all went to the coast for a family vacation, then she went home. I came home from the coast sick, and before I was able to recover fully, my dad ended up in the hospital and mother got sick. Needless to say life has been crazy and some what hard. The day before I was able to bring daddy home from the hospital, hubby came home with the news that he has been laid off. After working in the same place thru two sell outs for 36 1/2 years he is out of a job. We got all of the PTO he has stored up and three months severance pay, plus if there is a bonus from last quarter he will get that as well. I have lots of photos to share and much to say, just no time right now. I was sick for so long I am still trying to get life back in order, so I will be back soon with more. Until then yall have a very quilty week.
Tennye

1 comment:

Michele Bilyeu said...

So glad you didn't give up on blogging as I love that you got on board and are supporting my absolute favorite charitable cause! I am an avid quilter/quilt blogger/AAQI supporter. So happy to have bumped into you and your blog, here, and that blogger will wise up to some super pesky issues with all of its new program changes!!!